Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: HK/Limage explained...Sadie is our in house expert on this set-up

Craig...

As you can see by the responses...lots of good peeps on this board so willing to help...

Sadie...bless his soul, has posted some real meat and potatoes links, where many of us converted to this set-up...as you know, it is hard to get Audiophiles to agree on the time of day...this HK/Limage set-up is NOT one of those things, but you really need a shoe box shaped room...

Sadie spent some quality time with me offline for the very fine tuning...getting my listening position in-between a foyer and hallway...condo living...this also made a difference in my room...

Correct me if I am wrong but part of the reason for using a line source speaker is to take the floor and ceiling bounce out of the equation...

If you can swing the 20.7's, I would start there...IMHO you may just need to move your listening position back...OR go the less expensive route and a used pair of the 3.6's and work your way up....

Thank you for the kind words...enjoy the journey...the homework is a big part of the fun for me...

Good luck and please keep us posted...
Thanks again
Mark

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: HK/Limage explained...Sadie is our in house expert on this set-up - Mark Man 08:31:29 08/18/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.