Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Suggestion to upgrade MMG Crossovers

I've been doing some searching and research on upgrading the crossovers in my MMG's and it has left me more confused than when I started. Looking for some guidance from people who have had good results in tackling this upgrade. I am presently building some stands ala Peter Gunn's design. Should I just email him to ask if he'd kindly share his X-over design or go another route. I was also looking at the MMG tweeks Tazsmonn biamp schematic. I have the amps for it but many don't think you need to biamp. Pretty sure I don't want to go the active route because of the cost for a good electronic crossover. I am not an electronic engineer but can solder read a schematic and have basic electrical knowledge and have successfully built a number of audio kits but try not to be overly technical in your responses. Any input would greatly be appreciated.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - Suggestion to upgrade MMG Crossovers - sferraro963 10:17:03 08/16/15 (6)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.