Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Auditioned the Rel S2/S3 and .7's at Audio Perfection in Mpls...long

Mark,

Thx for this report. It takes me back... I lived in SW Mpls in the TC from the late '80s through 2006... Audio Perfection was always the stable go-to audio shop in the area as others ebbed & flowed.

When I moved there my main speakers were modified Acoustat 1+1's with Spica TC-50's as backups. Went through some ML CLSs and finally settled on Eminent Tech LFT-VI's, which I still have today.

The 1+1's replaced MG-III's and I'd had MG-I's, MG-II's & SMG's along the way. So can appreciate your comments on the Wilsons.

One of the most sublime experiences I've had in Audio (besides a couple of the TC audio club's visits to Audio Research) was visiting Audio Perfection one time when they had Wadia->Audio Reserch->Atmasphere(BIG ONES!)->MG-20. Def in the same range as the best of the Audio Research listening room setups, but very 'there!'.

I hope all else is well in the TC and I miss the area and the people, but not the winters!

Greg in Mississippi (usetabe Greg in Minneapolis)

Everything matters!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.