Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: I understand your perspective...

I'm not criticizing anyone's choice of amplification. By all accounts Bryston amps are conservatively designed, well built and dependable. We both agree that long warranties are a plus. That said, I'm curious as to why you've made a much bigger deal about Bryston's 20 year semi-transferable warranty than discussing amplifier sound quality, Am I missing something here?

While Bryston amps are highly lauded & have a solid reputation among advocates, there are also numerous on-line reviews critical of Bryston's sound signature. I know this to be the case because I researched both amplifier manufacturers and the testimonial evidence of owners prior to settling on Sanders.

Just to be clear on this point again, I haven't heard any of the current line of Bryston amplification to make a personal assessment, so I have no first hand opinion save for the anecdotal evidence. Norman, I am very impressed by your system and the modifications you've made to achieve high end sound reproduction, and nothing I've said here should be interpreted as taking anything away from that. My 2 cents (the tax applied for beating a dead horse).

Cheers,
AuPh

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.