Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Well, ...

the room in which the 3.7s are currently located is now my daughter's, although I do have her blessing to use it. The first time she sat down in the man cave and listened to some Faun (her favorite group, and just listen to one of their original members sing (I'd love an entire CD-length recording from this space) - linked below), her eyes lit up and she just said, "Wow!" Now, she has those speakers. In the smaller room, they produce very decent bass, though they don't really plumb the depths like my subs.

My room got subdivided without walls. So, it's more two audio areas than rooms. It was necessary, but I don't feel like I've really sacrificed anything. It just feel more like the change that it is - better in some ways with a bit of loss in others. As a testament to the inoffensiveness of the Mythos STs, I can sit through an entire Blackmore's Night album without getting sick of Candice's voice.

Here are a couple horrible cell phone photos, but they convey thousands of words in a far more efficient manner.

from my seat

standing at the bar

I finally have my remote fully programmed and now should turn my attention to tidying up my cabling and placing the drop-in panels back into the rear of my rack. Then, I need to start a little construction project that will displace my water rower. Blah, blah, blah - life ;-).

Edits: 06/14/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.