Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

No conclusion jumping was attempted but I may be guilty of trying to raise the bar a bit.

It was never my intent to leave the impression that you were dissatisfied with your amps, nor that I felt you should be; if you read my comments again I think you'll agree. I have no information about the resale value of Magtech, but it's bound to be pretty robust with a lifetime warranty. However, I'm not trying to convert anyone or encourage folks to buy Roger's amps who are satisfied with what they already own.

What I've tried to provide is simply my personal experience to help in making a more informed choice. I think it's usually worthwhile to check out some well designed gear that others have discovered and endorsed. The simple truth is that Sanders Amps are worth auditioning. The rest is up to you.

If you're ever in the Metroplex (Fort Worth) I'd invite you to listen and critique this set-up for yourself. Who knows, you might grow to appreciate my POV, or maybe not, but at least you'd understand where I'm coming from and have a better impression of why I'm happy with my gear in this configuration.

Sorry about the late night posting. I edited this a couple of times to better articulate my POV.

Cheers,
AuPh

Edits: 06/13/15 06/13/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.