Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Big vote for Sanders Magtech.

There are a lot of great choices out there, but for my money Sanders amps produce the best bang for the buck. If Roger's amps have a sound signature I'd describe it as clean and effortless, neither on the cool/analytical nor warm/dark side of the spectrum. Often those terms are used to differentiate between the sound signatures of solid state and tube gear, but this is one of those rare amps where no sound signature seems to apply.

Transparent is an overused term, but to my way of thinking that may be the best description. Plenty of power to draw from, Roger Sanders' amps run cool and are a great match for thirsty Maggies. Whatever is upstream is conveyed with absolute authenticity and authority. And Roger has a lifetime warranty on his gear, which says something about his confidence in the dependability of his products.

In fact, I've even wondered if Roger's preamp has any potential for providing a noticeable and dependable improvement over my favored AI tubed preamp, but that's a topic for another thread.

Cheers,
AuPh

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Big vote for Sanders Magtech. - Audiophilander 11:47:54 06/07/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.