Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Change can be a very good thing if it doesn't distract from listening pleasure.

Audiophilander,

Thanks for the informative post... I think you are bringing up some important points which add to the discussion.

First, a question, how would you rate the improvement of adding the Mye stands vs the improvement of FW diffusion? I am sure the gains are quite different, but does one make a bigger difference than the other? If you could only do one, which would you choose? Please do share.

Second, I am glad someone else brought up the leaning stand issue on the latest models. I too have always assumed it is either a QC issue or an issue related to me using my speakers in heavy carpeting. I have experimented and I prefer the sound in my room totally vertical (it has various effects, including raising the image height noticeably). What have you found you prefer on the vertical adjustments with your Mye adjustments in your room?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.