Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Thanking OG42 and following up

Yes, me too. I was in a rush to leave while replying to an email from OG42 using a small tablet this afternoon. Just then, I got the email alert and saw your request in it. I asked OG42 to let you know. I was about to go get my wife and run to Miami Intl. to get her on a plane to visit our daughter in France. After she left, I would still stay at the airport waiting for old friends to stop over on their way home in TX. So, I knew I would be out late. LOL, we did have a little too much fun and they missed their connection but are now on their way, after midnight. Oh well, at least I missed the Miami evening traffic on my way back to North Broward.

Anyway, if cMP you want, I'll be happy to help. It still can be one great wrapper for other players beside cPlay, and that's how I use it nowadays. Drop me a note via email when you have a chance and let me know what stage you are at. Even if you are only beginning to plan, let me know what kind of music you are aiming for.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Thanking OG42 and following up - JBen 22:34:18 05/14/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.