Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: First Your "Total nonsense" to Satie, now your "ficus tree discussions" comment.

Some things (and electronic audio equipment) in the real-world can function pretty close to a theoretical model. (In this case a voltage-source.) However, it seemed that was a premise you couldn't accept so I understand why you continue to disbelieve.

The incorrect analysis about current splitting/sharing and various other conclusions were formed after you'd run off on a tangent. I made an attempt to bring you back but wasn't successful. Oh well.

I can't disagree with you that doing an actual physical switch of the cables might be more definitive...maybe...but by how much? Regardless, that option wasn't in the original premise of the Sanders evaluation technique. In fact his WHOLE objective was to set up a configuration where you wouldn't have to resort to that. :)

Discussions like all of these are of limited value if an audiophile can't agree to accept basic engineering principles. I find this somewhat amusing/ironic in your case since you are an engineer. :)

Cheers,

Dave.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.