Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: The MMG Harmonic Distortion Conspiracy Theory...mostly tongue-in-cheek, long

You know Dave, if your "engineering dogma" is NOT interested in "tongue-in-cheek" why did you not cut to the chase and answer JBen's OP???

As far as irrelevant info. goes...What part of " I checked for de-lam and I also checked for loose XO parts" qualify for irrelevant info??? Are you just taking pot shots at other posters??? I thought you were only interested in "engineering dogma".

Other things I have tried is to add rope caulk to the frame/driver. I also noticed an odd placed staple on the top of the one in question. I have plans to loose the staples and find another way to fasten the driver to the frame.

ALL my sweeps were done in the same spot, and at the same height. I think JBen's OP tells the story pretty well with my experience.

If you want to continue, how about just the "engineering dogma" part of this thread, OK???

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.