Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: IIIa Frankenpan Active X-Over points?

Roger what do you think of the crossover points I am using? Also thanks so much for your guidance in the choosing of the correct foil for the mids. Magnepan was very cooperative and installed as you suggested. Awesome sound so far. They used the same foil you are using for your T-IV build as far as I know, I did not measure it. I would love to be able to hear your T-IV's once finished. I just entered the crossover values, suggested by neolith, and I heard an immediate improvement. I do not have the T-1 D's in the picture yet, and will not until I move. I also have a sub which is an AR with Sunfire amp, crossing that over via the Sunfire TGP-5 Pre/Pro at 50 Hz, and using it's LFE input with speaker size set to large which means the signal is available at all times to the sub with an additional "Enhanced Bass" setting in the TGP-5. I think it might be a good addition with the IIIa's by themselves, but will take it out of the picture when I add the T-1D's.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: IIIa Frankenpan Active X-Over points? - computerman 09:07:55 02/28/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.