Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

WoW...

Swamis...THANK YOU...

You are moving those DWM's on 6 axis's...front, back, left, right, up and down...AND in three different rooms...golf clap...

Here is what I find amusing, interesting and ONLY happens when you live with a product...

Amusing: All we will try...go through and fret about chasing that "SOUND"...here is a quote from you "As of this AM...", that is kind-of funny when it comes to speaker placement...

Interesting: How these Di-poles, in all their forms, play the room...AND how to a certain extent, we can place them to achieve our own personal sonic tastes...AND all the variables that come into play...as you say..."Always trade offs..."

Only happens when you live with a product: At a dealers listening room or show, IMHO, you get a taste of what the product sounds like...90%+ of the time the dealer does not have the same frontend, cables, room...yada...yada...yada...even an in-home trail for a few days, IMHO, won't give you the full experience of living with a product for an extended period of time... (hence, why I buy and sell on Agon...)

I have only heard the DWM's with the Mini's, and both times they were very disconnected from the mains sonically...but a very intriguing product...

Thank you again for taking the time and posting your experiences...very cool...
tale care
Mark

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • WoW... - Mark Man 17:59:50 01/08/15 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.