Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: That's what I like to see

Satie, I fear my opinions will not be received well, and I will be challenged on my competency to judge in the first place, so I should just keep them to myself....

Oh Hell, from what I notice, it is when one indicates their disappointment with a particular piece of gear, the attacks come from all directions, but when one indicates they are happy with something, the stone-throwers somehow become more acceptive.... I can say my first pair of T-IVa (with brand new tweets), my modified Acoustat 2+2, and the stock MG20.1 pretty much round out my list! How's that?

I had a little accident with my scinnies before I really had any time to form an opinion....but after I repair / restore them I will post....

I have not yet been able to test them by bringing them in more into the room...which brings up another point.

I have a DEQ2496 that I was planning to use RTA to equalize / adjust my source (digitally via optical) to the aesthetically preferred placement of the speakers in my room, rather than the other way around of moving the speakers to suite modes of the room.

From my listening position, curve fit and balance the bass from 25hz to 500hz....all other frequencies are left as is...

Wishful thinking? Wasting my time?
I VOID WARRANTIES

Edits: 12/12/14 12/12/14 12/12/14 12/12/14 12/12/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.