Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

What a trio, thanks!

So, here we are driving from Ft Lauderdale to Naples earlier today when I took a break (too much dinner yesterday) and let my wife drive. Instead of dozing off as I expected, I turned on the Android thing. Your 3 respective postings came up and truly sweetened my mood. Thanks, Satie, OG42 and Mark!

The pix is of last evening's Thanksgiving dinner dessert. I could not have much, just a small spoonful of each (T2 diabetes was diagnosed at time of my cardio incident around a year ago).

At the left top is a cheesecake, made by the son of one my friends. A major surprise, never tasted a better cheesecake! At center is my wife's flan; a favorite of all our friends...I can no longer have much of it. Bottom right is a peach cobbler, made by another friend, which proved to be uncommonly delightful.

Take your pick or all and have it as sweet and delightful in your lives, and keep sharing with the rest of the gang.

OTOH, I am sure as hell NOT going to be the first one to post "Merry Christmas" this year! Like I said, I can't take too much of the sweets...not good for my heart. LOL! Again, really, tks.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • What a trio, thanks! - JBen 18:16:37 11/28/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.