Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Tympani 1-D, IIIa tweeter and custom foil mids using DCX2496

Roger, i would love to get the Neo 8's but given their price and other needs I have, they are on the back burner. The Tweeters could certainly be moved in between the mids and the bass panels.That would put it next to the mids. That is the only other alternative given the mechanics of everything. It would be a simple enough move. I will probably wait until I move into my new place before i do that due to time constraints right now. I could also switch them right to left. That would put the bass panel next to the Tympani and the mids next to the tweeters if I also moved the tweeter to the mid side. That would make the most sense. So the final arrangement from the inside to the outside would be, Tweeter/Mid/IIIa Bass/and then two Tympani Bass panels on the outside. How does that sound? Again I would wait until I move. Thanks for your comments.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Tympani 1-D, IIIa tweeter and custom foil mids using DCX2496 - computerman 12:33:43 11/28/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.