Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Happy Thanksgivings!

JBen...Love fest???

I appreciate your insights and Humor...mostly humor...

And to ALL of the inmates that have been so helpful through the years...I have learned allot...I won't mention any names, but you know who you are...Also for putting up with my ramblings and Dyslexia, (yeah, skip words/letters and spew bad grammar...even after several proof reads...)

As far as the Florida thing and lack of AC running...here in MN, the Article Circle dips down and covers us, it was -4F yesterday morning...in my small condo, the air intake is in my dining/living room...so I have a jet engine furnace sucking air 80% of the time...So I bundle up, in my snowmobile suit, turn down the heat and listen...until I see my breath...ok that's a joke...

I will share one of my LARGE Italian families traditions...for the last 20 years, we have had a "thankful" box...we all write some things we are thankful for before the meal, put it in the box...after the meal we pass the box around...pull-out piece of paper...read it...and try to guess who wrote it...lots of laughs and occasionally a few tears, we are emotional bunch...

So...to all my fellow inmates...
I hope all is well in your world and everyone you love and everybody that loves you is happy and healthy...

Thanks
Mark

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Happy Thanksgivings! - Mark Man 07:42:18 11/28/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.