Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

I Don't Recall My Exact Words...

but I do know that some of my friends in the industry have tried the King III and wanted to push it to very high levels, as can be done with the Sanders ESL. In that respect, no, it won't play that extreme.

However, I didn't mean to suggest that with subs the King III would not be robust. It's solid and deep in LF when used with my pair of Legacy Audio XTREME HD subs. As for LF, I believe its got similar specs and to my ear delves every bit as deep as the 20.7. I have the subs dialed down a fair bit because I do not wish to have distortion from overdriving the room with LF. If I wanted, with the King III and the two subs could rattle things. Depending upon the character of the subs, a pair with the King III should give you what you want.

The Whisper DSW Clarity Edition with the EXTREME HD subs is really over the top, capable of very deep LF and impact. That's simply what you can get when operating with twelve 15" drivers in a L/R setup.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.