Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: A thank you and a question

No delam issues yet (knock on wood) although I did hear some weird 'rattling' a few months back; I attribute that to my tube amps running out of steam; never to be heard again (getting rid of the cd helped too!). But ask me tommorow around this time because today we were pushing the envelope hitting 80db peaks with complex orchestral arraignments :) ! But even then, no problems.

The previous owner lived in L.A. but far enough inland away from the Ocean air and the sea water it carries. How were they kept in his home? Who ever knows? I do know he was a Maggie fan for a long time and knew enough about em' (more than the average Joe) so I would like to think they were kept away from direct, intense Sunlight.

Myself, they're kept in a dark room most of the time but-if I don't keep the window draped they will get hit with direct Sunlight around 4pm. However this is rare since I drink coffee in the same room before I leave work (it's dark outside during that time and the window curtains are always closed).

Edits: 09/12/14 09/12/14 09/12/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.