Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

My lunch break dessert

This lunch break gives me a chance to recollect the improved sweetness of the music that I barely had enough time to enjoy over the weekend. Its aftertaste remains strong in my mind and heart, almost like an amazing dessert after this quick meal.

Yes, context. The "gestalt" of my whole setup is now far from any MMG-based system out there. My system is very different partly because my MMGs are different from most. Furthermore, I have ventured well off the beaten path, as well as the beaten formulas. There are ongoing efforts to see which of my tweaks may work with more current MMGs (or even other Maggies) and in other contexts.

As for the combination of the PLLXO and a passive preamp, it will be a new addition to the ongoing refinement effort. I also need to buy one (I used a borrowed one).

You called it a claim, which is fine. In this thread, I already added measurements to back up the claim. Again, it can be done. I don't sell this stuff, it will be free to all. In a few months, things will be presented in their full context at my home. After that, I will be mostly gone from this forum to help folks in other forums with their health issues.

Meanwhile, I crave to listen and enjoy more of my music. The substantial distractions in argumenting can wait.

Edits: 08/18/14 08/18/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • My lunch break dessert - JBen 10:21:42 08/18/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.