Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

She's a saint, to be sure.

If you've been married 33 years I'd say you've got a saint also. Mine likes the sound, doesn't see them as being as special as I do, and doesn't think they do much for the decor. At one point I had my current MGIII's, MGI's that I purchased to use while the III's were being factory refurbed, and another set of III's that I was going to use to augment the original III's. (Only the refurbed III's remain) She questioned my sanity, but allowed as how I could spend My money and use My house any way I want. Now that those My's have changed to Our's we have to do a little compromising... We stopped at my favorite wine shop while out running errands and picked up a couple of cases. Even at 20% off she gave me "the look" as I whipped out the credit card and said "now I have leverage". She was joking. Mostly. I think.

We're looking for different house and she has made it a point that it should have a room to use for my music. I'm thinking she's wondeful for taking into consideration my affliction while she is probably thinking "I don't want those ugly things in the living room". An audiophile's definition of a win-win situation perhaps?

Regards,

Steve

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • She's a saint, to be sure. - MaggiesAndCats 12:00:08 07/28/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.