Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: line level inputs

Thanks for all the great comments my friends. I didn't want to come across as lazy but after working in the electronics industry all these years and now doing high power testing for the last 20 years at 55 hours a week when i get time I kinda really just want to sit and listen to my system. There was a time years ago when I repaired equipment and tinkered and having two friends who worked for Dynaco and Haffler I did my share of building and toying with this hobby. Still have some goodies laying around and the old Onkyo is even supercharged. When you work with it all day you don't want to come home to it at least I don't these days. I got this cheap and just figured I give it a try. So much for plug and play and I guess most these days have that surround stuff. My main system is still stuck in two channel stereo mode. As Dave said and my original thoughts using the Y you do lose the left / right separation. and now you made me feel bad I might grab the parts at work Tuesday and try the summing circuit. Two 10k resistors will also work. And for any of you that care this Bic Pl200 sub has got some rave reviews online and it didn't sound all that bad. Didn't blow my socks off either.... Looks like a copy of the HSU STF series........ HSU helped in its design they say. Chinese copy but thats just my opinion. I'll give it a whirl and see what happens. Thanks again...............................................
xfiler91158

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: line level inputs - xfiler91158 10:48:38 06/22/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.