Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

lots of 'rights', as far as I can tell

Given infinite time, I might find my favorite. It took me a several years to get around to this arrangement. It violated an a priori assumption. I should know better than to assume that I know the rule book. In truth, these speakers just don't seem to be burdened with a rule book. Lots of setups have sounded wonderful to me. This one, so far, is intoxicating.

I'm glad you found an improvement, as well. It's impossible to try everything, but I guess it's not at all crazy to try what seems crazy. It's actually rather fun. I hadn't moved my Maggies in a while, but I've made a lot of other changes recently. I'm enjoying this one - it's very Rooze-like in the size of the sonic panorama (the sides even seem to wrap around me at times).

This seems to have improved the blending of the Maggies into the immensely powerful and deep bottom end these subs are delivering. I'm waiting for a problem to rear its head, but I haven't detected one yet. I entered tonight's listening session with a different expectation from last night - tonight, I was expecting to be blown away, and it's happening again. This is promising.

Your photo was the impetus, even if the suggestion was Satie's.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.