Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Got back last night...called Magnepan this morning...

THEY ARE CLOSED TODAY!!!

This may sound crazy, but I went out of my way to get back to MN before my scheduled Saturday return, JUST to get my 3.7i's before the weekend...
(I put in 80 hours in 6.5 days...putting in a QC program for all 3 shifts they run and installed new procedures with-in their processes)

Got Sheila's voice mail this morning, that said we are closed this Friday 19th and will be back on Monday the 21st...pressed every option that Magnepan has on the phone...no answer....

I am tempted to drive over to Magnepan, put on my fence jumping shoes, bring bolt cutters, leave a check and take my Maggie's home...20 minute drive....

It is not uncommon in MN, that companies give employees Good Friday off...It never registered with me that they might be closed today!!??!!

After the flight from hell, (flight was canceled out of MacArthur Airport on Long Island, had a 90 minute white knuckle cab ride to LaGuardia, got to my terminal, then found out my flight had moved to a DIFFERENT terminal, the plane was of course over booked, they wanted to bump me since I got ticket the night before, said "I will be on this flight", got a middle seat next to a guy that could not put down either armrest, he got super mad when the stewardess made him put down the aisle armrest before take-off, then proceeded to elbow me in the head a dozen times during the flight, he had 1/3 of my seat and never said a thing after elbowing in the head several times...), all of this BS to get back here a day earlier, just so I could get my Maggies before the weekend...NOT

I want to thank Stustan for the invite last Sunday to come to his home, to watch the Masters...too kind...this board is just full of good people...

So....I did everything I could, JBEN, to expedite this process...to no avail...
thanks
Mark

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.