Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

While it is true...

...that Wendell prefers face-to-face contact, or a real-time, telephone conversation (and talking with him is quite enjoyable), he has never failed to respond to any email (that invited a response) I've ever sent him. Access isn't really the issue; it's meaningful information. Many have inquired; none have learned a thing. Although some claim to know, I seriously doubt it. Besides, I've read conflicting 'insider' information from which I can only infer that they don't know what they think (or pretend) they know.

I've talked to Kevin and Brent at VAC, and I've communicated with them via email. They are only too happy to share deep details, and they always seem to relish the opportunity. In fact, Kevin will 'talk your ear off' ;-). An engineer whose name I can't recall at the former Mondial sent me schematics as well as some modification suggestions. I could keep going, but you get the picture.

As I'm sure you remember, Wendell did pop his head up on this forum a while back, but his reception was less than welcoming - no need to dredge that stuff back up, eh? Of course, there are other possibilities, but I suspect you are absolutely right about why they have no 'presence' anywhere. Then again, the reigns are now in the hands of the next generation.

I think I'm a reasonable individual. I endeavor to understand situations like this from their prospective, as well as my own. I don't understand this one at all. The response evidenced by this thread seems rather predictable - to include a few harshly embittered comments. In my book, animus of the customer base is not desirable. In today's tenuous climate, I don't think it's particularly wise to be so disobliging.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • While it is true... - wazoo 18:37:36 03/29/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.