In Reply to: eew, the worst of both worlds posted by Mart on February 10, 2002 at 08:53:54:
on 20, midrange is quasi-ribbon with magnets on back side only. On the front, the preforated metal plate doesn't cover midrange area. It has about 3x4 openings over the midrange area from top to bottom. I looked really hard this time with a flash light.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Modification for the stand - Jian 21:45:00 02/09/02 (14)
- P.S. Warning - Jian 08:42:39 02/10/02 (1)
- what happened with your MG20s? - Mart 08:59:24 02/10/02 (0)
- are the struts in front too? - Mart 07:49:29 02/10/02 (4)
- Re: are the struts in front too? - Jian 08:40:33 02/10/02 (3)
- always wondered if it would work on bass - Mart 07:43:30 02/10/02 (6)
- Re: always wondered if it would work on bass - Jian 08:55:25 02/10/02 (5)Follow Ups
- Just to confirm that........ - Jian 15:04:38 02/10/02 (1)
- phew, that sounds much more reasonable _ <nt> - Mart 19:29:31 02/10/02 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.