In Reply to: Re: always wondered if it would work on bass posted by Jian on February 10, 2002 at 08:55:25:
The concept was an elegant appearance that fuses techno with organic aesthetics. This was also the thought behind gluing tool cloth unto the mylar which should render a textile diaphram type sound without the need for a sonicly stiffling grill cloth in front. Thus, the appearance hasn't degraded. In fact, it may appear enhanced. However, this was just another unrealized concept as of yet.
» moderate Mart £ «
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Modification for the stand - Jian 21:45:00 02/09/02 (14)
- P.S. Warning - Jian 08:42:39 02/10/02 (1)
- what happened with your MG20s? - Mart 08:59:24 02/10/02 (0)
- are the struts in front too? - Mart 07:49:29 02/10/02 (4)
- Re: are the struts in front too? - Jian 08:40:33 02/10/02 (3)
- always wondered if it would work on bass - Mart 07:43:30 02/10/02 (6)
- Re: always wondered if it would work on bass - Jian 08:55:25 02/10/02 (5)Follow Ups
- this was when I was pondering naked maggies - Mart 09:21:31 02/10/02 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.