Planar Speaker Asylum

RE: Lovin my MMG's, except.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Planar Speaker Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

This may come as a shock to some people but I dislike arguing. I get no satisfaction from it at all. Because of that I really have no desire to rehash old ones.

So while yes, it's always good to see new blood... I currently don't have the time or inclination to go thru it all over again, at least not right now. What also seems to effect my feelings is the first time it was the "first time", it was over new ground. I had broken a lot of walls and taken the conversation to places it hadn't been. Now it's just repetition.

So no, I don't think I enjoy it. I don't mind helping people because I appreciate help when I need it and helping was my goal. I did what I did in an effort to resolve the bickering and disagreement that went on here, to see if a real solution existed and then present it so people could get on with what matters.

Only too many would rather still argue, and they stand on their street corners demanding the world do as they say and that all the others are wrong. I myself stood on such a corner once. However as I dislike that and as I hope the work speaks for itself I got off my corner once my point was made.

All of that is why I post rarely anymore. However that may change... in time.

It's all about the music...

Follow Ups: