Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Yet another problem room..

LOL! Josh, since yesterday I've been reserving this one for you to add. More so because I suspected, but did not know, the dealer variability on displaying the Minis. You now confirm what I suspected.

The dealer here did it right, and the Minis obliged. The dealer also allowed me to fool around with positiong. It was in some of these variations that I heard the kind of discontinuity that Don mentions.

He does have reservations on spending so much at this point which, in light of his own experience, could make sense.

There may be 2 good choices:

1. Home trial of the Minis. Try desktop positioning leaving desk in his favorite position. If not pleased, try the satellite variants mentioned elsewhere. This would mean the desk moves and the Minis go where his 2nd drawing shows. If none of this works, return them and order MMGs. That gives us maniacs a few weeks to drive Don nuts with suggestions!

2. Order the MMGs first, under trial. Allow us demented folks to make him dizzy and probably hurt his back moving things around in the process. If not happy with the sound, once he returns from the clinic, he can pack them and try the Minis. :-))

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.