Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: I'm done.

I'm sorry to see you leave as you have been positive contributor to this forum. Remember, there's always a room in the inn if you change your mind.

I went down the page to see what had transpired and I see that JBen's post to PG and all the subposts had been removed. I agree with Waz, that it makes no sense. If the moderator, and I assume that is Mart, would apply the forum rules more strictly then a lot of the vitriol would have never appeared on the forum in the first place. Besides losing Wazoo, Davey has also cut back on his participation and I am sure there are others that are just turning their heads. Censorship serves a purpose but when it is applied inconsistently or capriciously then it becomes tyrrany. I appreciate all that Mart has done to make this forum what it is but a more even-handed administration is needed.

"Our head is round in order to allow our thoughts to change direction." Francis Picabia

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: I'm done. - neolith 17:42:07 02/26/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.