In Reply to: RE: MG 1.6 loose croosbar posted by dnm on February 14, 2012 at 05:06:01:
Thanks so much for confirming my suspicions that the drivers have to be removed!
What's a good way of putting them back in the MDF frame, assuming that I don't want to go to the trouble of making hardwood frames? The driver side staples look different from the ones holding the sock in!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - MG 1.6 loose croosbar - Yeang 18:16:42 02/13/12 (6)
- RE: MG 1.6 loose croosbar - tyu 03:02:36 02/14/12 (0)
- "Is there a way to remove and reglue the crossbar on without removing the driver from the frame?" ... - andyr 02:33:38 02/14/12 (0)
- RE: MG 1.6 loose croosbar - pictureguy 23:11:43 02/13/12 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: MG 1.6 loose croosbar - Yeang 05:10:41 02/14/12 (1)
- RE: MG 1.6 loose croosbar - dnm 18:03:44 02/16/12 (0)