Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

not why Wendell is (potentially) inviting him

Wendell wants to demonstrate to 'us' (through a representative) that which they have in the oven. One of the outstanding things about Magnepan is that they do involve individuals outside of their product development circle in the testing of their designs. They don't just puff themselves up and shout about what fantastic things they've done. Instead, they humbly seek confirmation that what they think is an improvement is actually perceived as such - they even conduct blind listening evaluations.

Our little community stands to learn from such a visit. I think Josh would make a splendid ambassador because he will understand the technical aspects of what he will witness and he has the verbal skill to communicate that information to us. I also believe he has the character to be honest about his opinion - with Magnepan and with us.

I really don't think Magnepan is desperately seeking direction from part timers. Then again, Josh isn't exactly a part timer; he's a professional.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.