Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

well, actually

I'm not tied up reading books - I'm a bit behind in my reading (only read 2 books in the last 3 months - 6 unread books in my bookcase right now). I've been involved in a house overhaul - all new windows and doors, vinyl siding (thanks to those damned carpenter bees - vinyl siding has come a long way though, and this stuff is actually attractive), a new deck, and lots of interior updates. We're getting ready to break ground on a 6 car garage with a workshop (does an 1800+ square foot garage make me a car nut?). Oh, and I'm almost ready to put another house in Atlanta on the market - been a heck of a lot of work. On the bright side, I'm semi-retired - only working 3 days a week.

Don't sell yourself short (or give me too much credit) - I have a feeling your project will turn out great. By hybrid stands, I take it you decided to do something similar to what I had to do. I'm keen to see how you make it work with your other 'crazy' idea (sideways orientation) - can't wait to see 'em!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.