Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: You go girl!!

We don't do anything on the cheap either in my shop. Believe me I know what it takes to do what it takes, I've been in my industry for 26 years. I went from being an operator to being a manager through many intermediate capacities in those years. I've done everything it takes to become an expert in a very challenging field. I can't believe they can't put a screw in right after 30+ years in business.

If I did that stuff in the Bell System I'd be talking to you from a pay phone in the Union Mission.

But the fact of the matter is that they don't HAVE to be accountable.

As long as the status quo is acceptable from an accounting and a customer satisfaction standpoint, and it is, they don't have to do anything about it.

Only until people stop buying the product, which is unlikely, or until the reviews turn bad, which they won't. The reviewers are besotted with the product because all they have to do is listen to it, it's cheap favorable publicity. And I don't necessarily disagree with that.

What I do disagree with is the lack of response to the really scathing reports of bad product coming from WBL. Either of us could deal with that issue but I don't see them hiring you or me at our regular rates and giving us contracts real soon now.

:-)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: You go girl!! - esande 23:04:09 02/26/10 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.