Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Excuse Me?

Enough with your childish character assasination. Getting back to my first point I merely stated that IMO Magnepan puts out an excellent SOUNDING product at a bargain price by today's standards. Their customer service is A1 and they repair and rebuild 30 year old speakers.

That's good enough for me. If I want high build quality I'll buy
Wilsons or some other undgodly priced product whose price can justify the labor and high quality control you so desperately demand.

To criticize a company for their business model because it interferes with yours is narcissistic and parasitic. Or here's an idea, take it up with Magnepan. Why preach to the choir? If the product is so poorly built that it makes your job harder, then try a different speaker line man. No one held a gun to your head and said please make these crappy speakers better. We'll all be happier not hearing about it.

This is my opinion and the last time I heard, I have a right to voice it. I used to enjoy this board until it became a bully pulpit for your sermons. I rarely frequent it now but I do still enjoy my Magnepans, warts and all.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.