Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

You too brutus?

Technically they are called grungebuster dots, and while I expect a measure of disbelief by some "people" here I must say this is a surprise coming from you!

Go check them out yourself. I suppose all the reviews were by people on moonshine too :^ )

This was not even the product I was first interested in, but he steered me towards it (even though it cost less than what I had originally wanted) because he knows his products and said it would work better for this application. And using them is not like tube dampers or cable isolators which do work, but who's effects usually stand out in prolonged listening only. (unless you had a major issue they fixed) Sticking these dots under an XO box yields amazing results.

And I don't care to waste time figuring out why. You have all the fancy toys, you do it. That'll keep you off the beach and out of trouble too. :^ ) Try his iso-cups and ball footers too, you won't believe what a difference thay make. I agree a lot of the voodoo out there is a joke, this is not, trust me mate.

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.