In Reply to: Maggies Never sounded so Good Added new source posted by email@example.com on November 26, 2006 at 05:45:52:
I never got away from Lps, and good quality vinyl flat blows away any CD I have in my collection. Especially since I upgraded to the AT-OC9ML/II LOMC cart. Call it what you will, there's just a sense of "realness" that my Maggies throw with vinyl that I don't get from CDs.
IMHO if you don't have a decent Lp rig you don't know what your Maggies aren't giving you. 'Course, I run all SS, and I imagine the guys & gals that run tubes somewhere in the audio chain would say the same thing.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Maggies Never sounded so Good Added new source - firstname.lastname@example.org 05:45:52 11/26/06 (11)
- Maggies are radio antennas. - Al Sekela 10:57:59 11/26/06 (4)
- Re: Maggies are radio antennas. - Ozzy 02:28:33 11/27/06 (3)
- Re: Maggies Never sounded so Good Added new source - Rod H. 09:25:22 11/26/06 (2)
- Re: Maggies Never sounded so Good Added new source - email@example.com 07:39:17 11/29/06 (1)
- LOL* - Rod H. 13:36:55 11/29/06 (0)
- Re: Source - gentlegiantfan 07:09:44 11/26/06 (2)
You can not post to an archived thread.