Home K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share youe ideas and experiences.

Customer Contact Software implementation

Well, last night those of you who have been customers got a "welcome" e-mail showing a defectively set up customer contact interface. I apologize for the funky menus and appearance, but for once it wasn't my fault! It's in the process of being fixed and will be come more functionally correct over the next month or so. Originally the software was used for service businesses and the remnants of that focus haven't yet all been purged from obligatory use.

I am investing in this primarily so that I can keep in regular contact with more of you than those who just read this forum. I will be sending out a monthly newsletter with new transformer info, descriptions of new circuits and products I have been working on, and other interesting audio subject matter. In addition, after every purchase you make, you will be automatically sent (unless you have opted out) a "thank you" e-mail and invitation to comment on the product and the purchase process. I take these things seriously and would like as much feedback as you think relevant and beneficial. I don't always get it right and would like to learn where I can improve K&K Audio.

Let me know if there are more kinks in the software, so I an prod the maker into resolving them.

Kevin Carter
K&K Audio
www.kandkaudio.com

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Customer Contact Software implementation - KevinC 13:15:53 10/24/13 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.