K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers
Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.
In Reply to: Re: PP 45 posted by KevinC on October 27, 2002 at 05:49:14:
Kurts PP45 uses a parallel feed ECC99 driver that is CCS loaded, it doesnt use the primary of the IT to load the tube. When he measured LF-3dB it was around 20Hz and that was with 0.33uF parafeed cap!, I remember one of his posts saying it was good to 10Hz with 2uF.
Thanks for your reply to my question regarding loading the secondary of the LL1660 from the other forum, the info was regarding this amplifier here.
45drive45, what value of resistance would you use to load the secondary?.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - PP 45 - 45drive45 20:56:39 10/26/02 (8)
- Re: PP 45 - Kurt Strain 12:53:14 10/31/02 (3)
- Kurt one question.. - C.Y 03:58:04 11/10/02 (1)
- Re: Kurt one question.. - Kurt Strain 12:51:48 11/15/02 (0)
- Re: PP 45 - thanks! (nt) - shane 16:42:51 10/31/02 (0)
- Re: PP 45 - KevinC 05:49:14 10/27/02 (3)
You can not post to an archived thread.