Home K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share youe ideas and experiences.

End-of-year inventory reduction sale

There are a few new/used items here that I would very much like to move on to better homes and, hopefully, musically stimulating uses.

2 x LL1688/70mA $160 each - these were used for SE amplifier experiments. These are big output transformers that are suited to either SE 845, triode-connected 813, or GM-70 application.

2 x LL1691B/90mA $175 each - these were used for SE GM-70 amps. These are big output transformers well suited to either SE 845/GM-70 use with 4 ohm speakers or SE 211 use with 8ohm speakers. This is a great deal if you've always wanted to try SE transmitting triodes in an amp design!!

2 x LL1667AM/PP $150 each - These were recently removed from an amplifier that underwent a topology change. These are great as "center-tapped" choke loads for P-P stages. They will accommodate up to 3-4mA of imbalance current with no significant degradation in 20Hz performance and they are already "burned-in! Alternatively they can be used as plate loads in SE circuits at 3-4mA of bias current.

2 x LL1668AM/PP $165 each - These are new! Ditto the info above, but for lower Rp tubes run at higher bias current.

2 x LL1677AM/60mA $165 each - These were used briefly for amplifier experiments that didn't work out, so they are virtually new. They can still be used nicely for the application in the data sheet with either a 300B or 2A3/6A3 as a driver for a big triode.

The chokes and transformers above will only be sold as pairs. Thanks for looking!

Kevin Carter
K&K Audio
www.kandkaudio.com

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Topic - End-of-year inventory reduction sale - KevinC 17:05:44 12/15/14 (6)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.