Home DIY HiFi Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

It's that time again: Chinese New Year

As of this moment we have shipped all pending parts orders. most of our staff is on part-time or full-time holiday for the duration.
I'll still pickup emails each day and confirm orders.

Thanks to all. It's been a (surprisingly) busy DIY season thus far.
We now count 9 full and part time workers (including myself).
Some exciting things coming and we're driving hard to the rollouts.

Coming soon in order of estimated arrival based on current state of development:
Morello: USB to SPDIF out, 24bit/192khz and tube output instead of opamps (interface computer music playback with any DAC). Uses Ultimate EZ Clock, DC supply module and UTS

Cleo: USB/coax input DAC. as above except adds DAC in one box - fully enabled for 24bit/192khz playback. This will eventually replace the Satch as TDA1541 (not fakes) in quantity are no longer available.

LaRocca: DHT linestage. 5U4 tube rectifier, 6AS7 CCS, and direct heated triode of your choice (can be 2A3, 45, 26, etc). Option for Ultimate Volume Control remote option. Outputs selectable 12, 3 and -6db gain. Just waiting for power transformers to arrive.

Lux Mono Max: monoblocks, with FCUPS power supply, ABS, fixed grid bias, 16w/ch from a single 300B. (this one is going to rock the boat)

As yet un-named speaker: 98db, 30L, horn ribbon crossing at 600hz to carbon fibre loaded midrange. Smallest high efficiency speaker in the world. Option for subwoofer.

other things too early to mention.

OK gotta keep digging here.

Brian
DIY - Done Right!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - It's that time again: Chinese New Year - bcherry 22:53:09 02/11/10 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.