In Reply to: Okay, now you had time for a listen, like it? posted by Thorsten on January 7, 2006 at 08:28:27:
and my Dragonfly's are out on loan...I have the LD's connected to the pc for running in. With little speakersdrivers on the floor. My CSS FR 125'S also on loan.
But I'll add a little switch to the first 2uF C to try it when I have my Prometheus up and running..and will report my findings.
To infinity and beyond!!!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - Bas Horneman 16:20:52 12/19/05 (14)
- Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - WayneV 07:18:34 12/22/05 (1)
- Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - Thorsten 16:57:15 12/22/05 (0)
- a 2mb windows media file demonstrating the Ladyday's powering - Bas Horneman 03:45:54 12/21/05 (0)
- Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - Thorsten 14:31:15 12/20/05 (8)
- Added 2uF B+/HT is now 440V .nt. - Bas Horneman 02:25:22 01/06/06 (4)
- And? Howzdazound? - Thorsten 03:12:19 01/06/06 (3)
- Thanks T. - Bas Horneman 01:47:12 12/21/05 (2)
- Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - rtsang 00:30:47 12/20/05 (1)
- Hallo Raymond..I don't know - Bas Horneman 01:44:12 12/20/05 (0)
- Sorry T...since I am busy assembling the Prometheus - Bas Horneman 12:10:53 01/07/06 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.