In Reply to: Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay posted by Thorsten on December 20, 2005 at 14:31:15:
1.) Thanks...yes..stupid of me..
2.) Do you think it will sound better with 450VDC? I also chose the lower voltage and lower current you aimed for because I think you wrote somewhere that you actually prefer lower voltage and lower current for the 300b soundwize.
To infinity and beyond!!!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - Bas Horneman 16:20:52 12/19/05 (14)
- Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - WayneV 07:18:34 12/22/05 (1)
- Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - Thorsten 16:57:15 12/22/05 (0)
- a 2mb windows media file demonstrating the Ladyday's powering - Bas Horneman 03:45:54 12/21/05 (0)
- Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - Thorsten 14:31:15 12/20/05 (8)
- Added 2uF B+/HT is now 440V .nt. - Bas Horneman 02:25:22 01/06/06 (4)
- And? Howzdazound? - Thorsten 03:12:19 01/06/06 (3)
- Dunno...did it at 02:00am...measured voltage - Bas Horneman 05:00:25 01/06/06 (2)
- Okay, now you had time for a listen, like it? - Thorsten 08:28:27 01/07/06 (1)
- Sorry T...since I am busy assembling the Prometheus - Bas Horneman 12:10:53 01/07/06 (0)
- Thanks T. - Bas Horneman 01:47:12 12/21/05 (2)
- Re: Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - rtsang 00:30:47 12/20/05 (1)
- Hallo Raymond..I don't know - Bas Horneman 01:44:12 12/20/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.