Home DIY HiFi Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Schematic of my version of the LadyDay

Have not listened to it long enough..running them in..in my computer room ..but boy is this thing silent...amazing. No Hum whatsoever..
The d3a has been made a pseude triode by 2 * 200R resistors on from screen 2 and 3 to plate (I.e. pin 8 and 9 via the resistors to pin7)
I added a humm pot just for good measure. I think I might that that might just be the only part that is superfluous. Also comtemplated adding the dc filter in the the center tap of the toroidal..but it is so quiet..mechanically and electrically that it is not necessary.

Thanks to Thorsten/KYW for the inspiration for this particular design. It is an extract from one of his schematics (the one pictured below
One of T's amps:

The parts were not chosen because I tried out all types of components etc..but merely because I had been saving them all for a 300B project of my own.
To infinity and beyond!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Schematic of my version of the LadyDay - Bas Horneman 16:20:52 12/19/05 (14)

You can not post to an archived thread.