It's all about the music, dude! Sit down, relax and listen to some tunes.
Message Sort: Post Order or Asylum Reverse Threaded
Great Moments in Cinema ruined by music...........
|Posted on January 3, 2017 at 11:43:13|
Joined: October 20, 2000
Does it bother you that in modern films and TV shows the emotive moments have no dialogue any more - just pop songs?
So......great moments in Cinema ruined by music....
Gone with the Wind: "Frankly my Dear, I don't give a damn"
- Replaced by: Phil Collins "I don't care anymore"
The Wizard of Oz: "Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times. And think to yourself, 'There's no place like home'. 'There's no place like home'.
- Replaced by "Home, Home on the Range"
Citizen Kane "....R-o-s-e-b-u-d"
- Replaced by: Ryan Adams "Rosebud"
Casablanca: Here's looking at you, kid.."
- Replaced by: Police "Every Breath you Take (I'll be Watching You)"
The Maltese Falcon: "The stuff that dreams are made of"
- Replaced by Roy Orbison "Dream Baby"
To Have and Have Not: "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow...."
- Replaced by Snow White "Whistle While you Work"
White Heat: "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
- Replaced by Frank Sinatra "You're the Top"
On the Waterfront: "I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am".
- Replaced by: Kat de Luna "Bum, Bum"
Psycho: "Well, a boy's best friend is his mother"
- Replaced by "Oh My Mama, to me she was so Wonderful"
Dirty Harry: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
- Replaced by Sex Pistols "No One is Innocent"
.........Feel free to add the rest!
|I don't know why, but I liked this one, posted on January 3, 2017 at 19:05:38|
Location: Washington, DC Metro Area
Joined: November 16, 2004
View on YouTube
The sound predates the movie, but it works.