The thing about trolls is...
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Thread: Display Email Next ] [ General Asylum ]
Posted by Jackaro on October 07, 2003 at 09:30:39
they need someone to take the bait. If we all ignore them, they will go away.
- ...that they usually lurk under bridges? nt - clarkjohnsen 14:26:41 10/07/03
- Re: The thing about trolls is... - RobertB53 11:54:32 10/07/03
that no one argues about things that are patently obvious. If I say "the sun won't rise tomorrow" this will elicit no rancor because everyone knows that it will. I've found that people often believe, devoutly, things about topics such as religion or politics (or hifi) that they don't want spoken aloud. I've a friend with hundreds of jazz records--I would almost kill for them--and his wife says that they all sound the same. I could say that Draz is voicing a common perception by casual listeners. I could say that frank hatreds are a sign of life and not insolence.
Naw, he's just an ....
- naw, he's just an... - Draz72651@aol.com 12:45:41 10/07/03
Gee, I wonder what the next word might have been. Perhaps you were looking at your reflection like the true narcissist you sound like...
- troll... - Chris O 11:27:45 10/07/03
quit trolling (*)(*)
- Re: troll... - Draz72651@aol.com 11:42:51 10/07/03
In Reply to: troll... posted by Chris O on October 07, 2003 at 11:27:45:
Could you be any more self defeating...don't you realize the only way to stop what you call "trolling" is to NOT RESPOND???????
- Re: The thing about trolls is... - Draz72651@aol.com 09:44:23 10/07/03
Off to another record...
This post is made possible by the generous
support of people like you and our sponsors:
You can not post to an archived thread.