Cable Asylum: Do a search by Jeff Starr
Interconnects, speaker wire, power cords. Ask the Cable Guys.
|For Sale Ads|
In Reply to: mapleshade golden helix cables? posted by email@example.com on February 13, 2007 at 18:30:25:
There is lots of info. And I think more good than bad.
I use two 8ft runs of Clearview Golden Helix biwiring my speakers. I have been very happy with it. I've commented on it many times, just do a search.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - mapleshade golden helix cables? - firstname.lastname@example.org 18:30:25 02/13/07 ( 9)
- Re: mapleshade golden helix cables? - F. Sonic Smith 05:50:38 02/16/07 ( 1)
- Double? mapleshade golden helix cables? - StylinLP 09:04:02 02/22/07 ( 0)
I'm very happy with my single run of... - EBerlin 18:54:23 02/14/07 ( 0)
I've used an 8' pair for three years..... - mr grits 18:10:17 02/14/07 ( 0)
Do a search - Jeff Starr 02/13/07 20:17:24 02/13/07 ( 2)
- mapleshade? - email@example.com 07:53:45 02/14/07 ( 1)
- I have freinds running the golden helix and the double; both are thrilled with ... - PureAudio 13:18:06 02/14/07 ( 0)
Re: mapleshade golden helix cables? - kenster 19:55:13 02/13/07 ( 1)
- Re: mapleshade golden helix cables? - firstname.lastname@example.org 07:55:15 02/14/07 ( 0)