Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.
In Reply to: New shopping cart is active posted by Doc B. on August 3, 2009 at 11:14:25:
I have communicated with Doc regarding the situation. The certificate has been installed and pending the results of Doc's tests should be good to go.
Everyone's browsers are indeed functioning as they should. Prior to the installation, the site was adopting a default cert, and while self-signed would properly protect a secured transaction. A self-signed cert would prompt you to accept it (along with some confusing and dubious language...you can't be too careful!)
Doc's signed cert should be valid now for any secured Bottlehead transaction.
Don't let the blue smoke out, Bottlehead!
Topic - New shopping cart is active - Doc B. 11:14:25 08/3/09 ( 19)
- You might consider putting a space after the price and before USD - jtkarma 14:01:35 08/4/09 ( 0)
RE: New shopping cart is active - Brad Brooks 08/4/09 12:03:24 08/4/09 ( 0)
RE: New shopping cart is active - Doc B. 09:31:59 08/4/09 ( 0)
Wazzup? - Grainger49 11:55:34 08/3/09 ( 15)
- Interesting.... - thermionic addictions 12:18:09 08/3/09 ( 14)
- Got'Cha! - Grainger49 12:33:24 08/3/09 ( 0)
IE 7 Cert error as well for me nt - Will48 12:31:39 08/3/09 ( 7)
- RE: IE 7 Cert error as well for me nt - grufti 15:03:26 08/3/09 ( 6)
- RE: IE 7 Cert error as well for me nt - Doc B. 15:44:23 08/3/09 ( 5)
- RE: IE 7 Cert error as well for me nt - Matts_ 16:08:11 08/3/09 ( 4)
- RE: IE 7 Cert error as well for me nt - Matts_ 16:46:35 08/3/09 ( 0)