Amp/Preamp Asylum: Ready to try digital amplifiers ? by SoftwireEngineer
Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
|For Sale Ads|
In Reply to: Onkyo posted by airtime on August 16, 2007 at 14:44:55:
You can try the Panny xr-57 (possibly with an aftermarket powercord)
If your speakers are - 1) reasonably efficient i.e 89db, 2) impedence does not swing too wildly and 3) preferably, biampable.
I am running a xr55 with silverline sonatina speakers and I am very happy. I would only switch if I had a $3K budget for a Lavry DA10 DAC + 2K for an integrated amp.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - ARCAM Diva-A65 vs. NAD C325BEE - airtime 19:04:54 08/15/07 ( 18)
- RE: ARCAM Diva-A65 vs. NAD C325BEE - hertz 07:45:04 08/20/07 ( 2)
RE: ARCAM Diva-A65 vs. NAD C325BEE - Bill the K 04:19:41 08/20/07 ( 2) Check latest Hi-Fi News Reviews of integrateds - lancelot 18:48:10 08/16/07 ( 5)
- I have read Hi-Fi News Reviews of integrateds - Plinius_Fan 21:56:40 08/16/07 ( 4)
- So all magazine reviews are *paid* for but you know the real truth! Really! NT - lancelot 08:29:43 08/17/07 ( 1)
- I wrote what I heard personally and what *I knew*... - Plinius_Fan 12:28:31 08/17/07 ( 0)
- Arcam recently won a bizarre test in my house - email@example.com 06:16:44 08/17/07 ( 1)
- RE: Arcam recently won a bizarre test in my house - I.Kill.Hackers 14:23:17 08/19/07 ( 0)
RE: ARCAM Diva-A65 vs. NAD C325BEE - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:56:55 08/16/07 ( 3) RE: ARCAM Diva-A65 vs. NAD C325BEE - Plinius_Fan 22:41:36 08/15/07 ( 1)
- $600 vs. $400 . . . damned well better be. /nt\ - HenryH 06:02:16 08/16/07 ( 0)