Audio Asylum respects the intellectual property of others. The Asylum makes no claim of authorship or copyright ownership with respect to any post. The content of any post is solely the responsibility of the poster, even if that poster is a member of the Bored, an administrator of the Asylum or a moderator of a forum.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA) allows Audio Asylum to limit our liability for copyright infringment and provides for specific remedies to those that feel their works have been infringed upon. It is Audio Asylum's policy to remove infringing material when this action, at our sole discretion, is appropiate.
If you believe that your work has been posted or copied on the Asylum without your permission and in violation of the DMCA, please do the following:
- All requests must be submitted in writing with an electronic or physical signature.
- You must include a description of your work.
- You must provide a description and the location (url or link to a specific page) of the material that you cliam is infringing.
- You must include your address, telephone number, and email address.
- You must include a statement that the use was not authorized and that, under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- Send your Notice to:
ATTN: DCMA Agent
PO Box 626
Vista, CA 92085-0626